The Racket > Industry Wide Collusion
Facts to Note:
- Every major bank in our banking industry is currently ONLY offering HELOC Agreements with a mortgage-ish clause.
- NO major banks in our banking industry are offering HELOC Agreements with renewal clauses.
- Every major bank in our banking industry arrived at these derivative products in the mid 2000's just before the Mortgage Crisis (My HELOC Agreement was originated in 2005, and it was one of the last to have a renewal clause, all be it vague. That vague renewal clause becomes the centerpiece for this website, my experience, and this disclosure.).
Questions of relevance:
- How does every major bank in the industry arrive to the market place with a derivative product around the same time in the mid 2000's?
- How is it that we have a product void across our entire banking industry with regards to what I term a "pure" HELOC?
Industry wide collusion.
Could it have been coordinated by the Banks the loan money to these banks???
Potential involvement from the Federal Bank