About Me / Contact Me - Bryan Canary
I'm not happy I had to publish all this info out about myself. I prefer a quiet life, but the anonymous route was not going to work with this problem.
- I have 10 accounts with Bank of America (Small business and personal, checking/credit cards/line of credit)
- I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a Master’s in Business Administration
- I have 7 years corporate experience in Engineering R&D, IT, and Industrial Sales
- I’ve been self-employed since 2000
- I’ve been a licensed real estate agent in Maryland since 2002
- I’ve been a licensed contractor in Maryland since 2006 (MHIC)
- I’ve personally rehabbed 17 row homes in Baltimore MD (urban-loft style renovations)
- I currently own/co-own 7 properties in Baltimore City
- I've been doing web based development work since 1995
- My credit score is 837 (screen shot included in addendums to hogan)
- My net take home after ALL Taxes and ALL property related expenses and equity and before this payment increase is $6k/month. (my financial info is included in addendums). There's NO math that can be used to claim I can't afford a $1000 payment increase. Fake debt values, irrelevant debt-income ratios and a fully choreographed, fraudulent underwriting process was something to behold...
- For more info about me please see http://www.bryancanary.com
Please keep emails sincere and real. I am an intuitive empath, and that means I can sense things I shouldn't be able to sense about people I've never met. Please keep things real or we'll both know it in short-order.
Contact info for all Bank of America employees, execs and legal involved in this are included at the bottom of the BofA Details menu.